How To Get Your Skin Ready For Holiday Parties
Posted On: - 2012-12-05 20:43:41
Holidays are a fun time of year but they can be stressful, too. With so many events and things to do, so many of us need to give our skin a youthful boost.
We are all so pressed for time, though, finding a spare hour may be difficult to visit a professional for a facial.
With that said, here are some quick tips we can do on our own to make our skin look great during the month of December.
1. Despite how overcast it may be out during the daytime, always wear your sunscreen.
2. No matter how tired you are after a holiday party, be sure to wash off your makeup before going to bed.
3. For many, parties may mean alcohol which can dehydrate the skin. Be sure to wear a nightime moisturizer to rehydrate at night.
4. During the day, wear a moisturizer. Some moisturizers come tinted with SPF, too.
5. Be sure to exfoliate your skin at least once a week. Using an ultrasonic cleansing system like Clarasonic is always a great idea.
6. The cool temperatures will also dry out your skin. Be sure to apply full body moisturizer as well as drinking plenty of water.
7. When possible, be sure to get some extra shuteye.
If you are at a loss as to what moisturizer, exfoliator, anti-aging skin care line to use or even locate Clarasonic, look no further than Skin Care Heaven (www.SkinCareHeaven.com). Not only do they have the lowest prices around, but they offer free shipping and provide personalized customer service like no other e-commerce store around.
Keeping one step-ahead will enable you to have more youthful, luminous skin.
Great Moisturizers To Make Skin Radiant