Skin Care Products: What Works Best?
Posted On: - 2009-01-13 01:52:23
There iare plenty of skin care products in the market, each one claiming to be better than the next. Selecting the best and most suitable one becomes a daunting task.
So then, how do you determine what’s the best? Some products may be expensive and fail to bring visible improvements to your skin while other less expensive ones do the trick. In some cases though, you may need to apply twice as much of the cheaper products twice as often to get the same results so you may actually be better off spending a little more on the expensive versions.
Thus, you should always check the active ingredients of skin care products, their application instructions and product size. Based on all these parameters you can decide upon the best option for you. Here is a list of quality products that you can get for bargain deals from the online store Skin Care Heaven
Anti-Aging Product: iS Clinical Youth Complex
For everyone who wants to wish off their wrinkles and fine lines, the solution comes in the form of iS Clinical Youth Complex. It is a unique anti-wrinkle formulation that has immediate, mid-term and long term benefits to aging skin.
• Immediately, it irons out wrinkles and fine facial lines by hydrating the skin.
• With regular use, it improves the skin texture and evens out the skin tone by exfoliating the skin surface and scraping off dead skin cells
• In the long run, it stimulates the production of collagen and elastin fibers within the skin cells.
Youth Complex contains a unique blend of potent anti-oxidants, natural hydrators and an exclusive compound called ‘Innovase’ that aids in the instant removal of wrinkles and fine lines. Youth Complex is a popular anti-aging product among women across the world.
Acne Products: Obagi Clenziderm M.D. Systems for Normal to Oily Skin
The Obagi Clenziderm MD Systems are clinically proven to identify the primary causes of acne and treat them accordingly. It clears the skin of all acne blemishes and inflammations and maintains a healthy complexion thereafter. The System is comprised of:
• Daily Care Foaming Cleanser – It contains 2% salicylic acid that helps remove dirt and excess oil residues from the skin pores.
• Pore Therapy – It unclogs the skin pores, clears dead skin cells and further prepares the skin to absorb a liquefied serum that targets acne at its source.
• Serum Gel – It uses the SoluZyl technology and supplies liquefied benzoyl peroxide deep within the skin pores where acne starts and treats it at the root level.
The three products are formulated to work in combination with one another and provide optimal results.
Cleanser: iS Clinical Cleansing Complex
‘Innovation in Skincare’ is the mission of iS Clinical, it proves the same with every new product that it launches. The new iS Clinical Cleansing Complex is an amazing resurfacing deep cleansing product that not only cleans the skin pores but also provides anti-acneic benefits to the skin.
Though a powerful cleanser comprising of potent anti-oxidants, it can be safely used by people with sensitive skin without any fear of skin dryness. In fact, Cleansing Complex can prove to be a great complement to any of the iS Clinical line of serums and products!
Toner: Obagi Nu Derm Toner
A rare combination of natural ingredients and herbs, Obagi Nu Derm Toner tones the skin effectively and restores its original pH balance. It contains a natural astringent called ‘Alum’ that adjusts the pH levels of the skin and improves the skin quality in the long run. Apart from this, it has a plethora of other benefits as well.
• It accelerates cellular turnover by penetrating deep inside the dermis layer of the skin
• It makes the skin smooth and wrinkle-free by pushing up fresh cells to the skin surface
• It reduces pigmentation marks, age spots and freckles
• It promotes uniform cells in the upper skin layers improves the skin structure
• It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin fibers