24-Hour Skin Care Regimen For Glowing Skin
Posted On: - 2009-01-13 22:24:12
A glowing complexion is a tell-tale sign of good healthy skin. And to ensure good skin health, you need to take care of your skin. Here is a round-the-clock skin care regimen that will ensure the best and most efficient treatment for your skin throughout the day.
Morning Regimen (8 am)
• Wash your face with a mild face-wash and lukewarm water – Just take a small dime sized amount of the face wash (one that suits your skin type) on your palms and lather it on your face. Then splash your face with tepid water several times to rinse it off. Try Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel that deep cleanses your skin and leaves it fresh. It suits both oily skin as well as normal skin. Another good product is the iS Clinical Cleansing Complex that not only deep cleans your skin but also prevents acne inflammations.
• Use a mild bath soap or bodywash along with a natural loofah while bathing to exfoliate your skin on the rest of your body.Pat yourself dry and apply a moisturizer on the damp skin to lock in the moisture within the skin surface. Try NeoCutis Bio-restorative Hydrogel, a unique hydrating gel that contains PSP that helps to improve aged skin and heal the damage caused by sun’s harmful rays.
• Apply sunscreen on all the exposed areas of the body including face, neck, chest, hands and feet. Choose a sunscreen that has SPF contents of more than 30 and protects against both UVA and UVB rays of the sunlight. There is a huge variety of sunscreens in the market but it is important to choose one that best caters to your skin care requirements. Try the iS Clinical SPF 25 Treatment Sunscreen. It provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and repairs damaged skin hence reducing redness and inflammations. For people with oily skin, who are skeptical using sunscreens lest it adds to their skin greasiness iS Clinical offers the SPF 20 Powder Sunscreen. It is a revolutionary powder sunscreen that contains physical UV blockers comprising of 25% titanium dioxide and 20% zinc oxide.
Afternoon Regimen (2 pm)
• Wash your face in regular water and make sure it is squeaky clean. Afternoon is the time when the skin starts becoming a little oily and greasy. So make sure you have it controlled already.
• Reapply the moisturizer and the sunscreen, especially if you are heading outdoors. The iS Clinical SPF 20 Powder Sunscreen is not only easy to carry but also very convenient to use. It comes with a built in brush that makes application much easier than other creams and lotions and is and hassle-free.
Evening Regimen (7 pm)
• This is probably the time when you get home from work or outdoors. So your skin might have accumulated a lot of dirt and debris throughout day. Wash your face with a mild face wash and cold water. Also wash your hands and feet.
• Apply moisturizer in case of dryness. At this time of the day, you only need a mild moisturizer like the iS Clinical Hydra Cool Serum. It is hydrating and soothes the skin and contains a range of botanicals and bio-nutrients as well.
Night Regimen (10 pm)
• Remove all your make-up with a cleanser that opens up the skin pores and extracts all the dirt, impurities and excessive oil residues.
• Use a toner to further clean you skin pores and restore the normal pH balance of the skin.
• Apply a good quality anti-aging cream that caters to your skin type that helps the skin become smooth and refined. The most popular anti aging product in the skin care market is iS Clinical Youth Complex, a unique anti-wrinkle formulation immediately relives wrinkles and fine facial lines and provides long term improvement in the overall skin quality. Another efficient product is the iS Clinical Super Serum Advance. It is an amazing combination of ingredients that provide a dramatic improvement in aged and sun damaged skin. It combines a variety of antioxidants that help protect the skin against environmental damage and also reduces the intensity of acne scars and age related pigmentation spots.