How To Get Healthy Glowing Skin
Posted On: - 2008-08-22 05:09:34
skin treatments and cosmetic products. Her experience of the skin care industry has gained her in depth knowledge about natural skin care and anti aging skin care and other skin care problems. She has affiliations with The Collaborative on Health and the Environment and the Teleosis Institute. Beauty lays skin deep, and skin care products only enhance it. But for skin care products to be really effective, you need to exercise some healthy habits too. After all there is no point sealing a wall if you plan to strike it off again.
Here are some healthy skin care habits that you can follow at your end to get natural nourishment and make the skin ready so skin care products can be effective.
Characters of a Healthy Skin
• Healthy skin is soft and supple
• There are no pigments and scars on it
• Healthy skin shines in the sun and reflects back
• Skin is firm and has no wrinkles or fine lines
Here are some tips that help you get that healthy skin:
• Eat lots and lots of fruits and vegetables, cereals and whole grain breads and dairy products
• Avoid eating chocolates, oily food and other sweet foods
• Don’t eat any food item that you are sensitive to.
• Drink at least 8 glasses of water in a day
• Maintain the moisture levels of the body by taking plenty of liquid intakes like juices, milk etc.
• Have to 8-10 hours of sleep every night
• A good sleep rejuvenates the skin and relieves it from the day long stress
• For good skin, oxygen is a vital element
• The blood cells in your body carry oxygen to all the other parts of your body including the skin
• Breathing stagnant air won’t do you any good. But taking in deep breaths of fresh air fills the lungs with pure air and acts as an effective beauty treatment.
• Instead of sweating it out at the gym, it’s a better deal to go out for a brisk walk every day.
• Exercising also improves the oxygen circulation in the body.
• What you feel inside reflects best on your face.
• Depression or sour moods often give way to acne and blemishes.
• Therefore, always try to be in a cheerful mood and be good. Don't sweat it! Life is good!
By Skin Care Heaven Make-up Consultant & Personal Care Editor