Wrinkles are the sign of wisdom they say…Wisdom that’s gained through age.
But premature wrinkles? They are only a hint for lack of wisdom- wisdom to take care of the skin.
And to tell you what… no one really minds keeping the wisdom lines at bay even if it comes with age.
Let us understand the root cause of wrinkles and ways by which your can prevent them!
As we grow old, cells within the epidermal and dermal layers of our skin become thinner and collagen production of the body is reduced considerably. As a result, the skin loses its former elasticity and develops wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of aging.
And if you neglect caring for your skin, these signs of aging may appear way before due time. Also, excessive exposure to sunlight may fuel the aging process as the UV radiation tends to damage skin cells from within.
There are several anti aging skin care products available in the market and some of them are quite effective too. Try the Neo Cutis Bio Restorative skin cream that nourishes and restores the original appearance of aged skin making it soft and supple.
However, it is still best to prevent the condition altogether than take help to rectify the situation. Here are some basic tips that you can follow to prevent your skin from aging prematurely:
• Use a good sunscreen that has an SPF content of about 30. Look for ingredients like ecamsule, titanium dioxide and avobenzone.
• Quit smoking as it tends to accelerate the aging process of the skin and develops premature wrinkles and facial lines.
• Moisturize your skin regularly with a good quality moisturizer in order to maintain the proper hydration levels of the skin.
• Wear protective clothing and sunglasses whenever you venture out in the sun and when you know you be spending a lot of time outdoors.
• Avoid going out in the sun in the peak hours of the day between 10 in the morning to 3 in the afternoon.
• Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water everyday to keep the body hydrated and moisture levels of the skin in balance.
• Exercise regularly as it increases blood circulation and enhances sound skin mechanism.
• Limit alcohol intake within the body as they contain anti-hydrating agents that disrupt the moisture level of the skin
• Sleep well so as to give your body the much needed rest and enable it to carry out skin functions properly.
There you are. Follow these tips and say goodbye to any or all signs of premature aging!
Till next time… Byeee!