Skin Care Heaven Product Review:
Glytone Suncare Block Sunscreen Lotion SPF 40 contains clinically proven ingredients that provide all day UV protection. Octinoxate and Octisalate are chemical sunscreens that block UVB rays.
Microfine Transparent Zinc Oxide reflects or scatters the UVB rays before it penetrates the skin.
- Contains a FDA compliant sunscreen ingredient combination of Microfine Transparent Zinc Oxide, Octinoxate and Octisalate proven to decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun and provide a broad range of sun spectrum
- Fragrance, PABA, and Oil Free
- Lightweight formula
- Hyaluronic Acid boosts natural moisture levels
Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply every 2 hours. Apply to all skin exposed to the sun. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- wearing long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 2%, Zinc Oxide 7.65%. C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Diethanolamine, Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Galactoarabinan, Hyaluronic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Laureth-7, Methylparaben, Octlydodecyl Neopentanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polyether-1, Polysorbate 60, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water (Aqua).
Size: 4 fl.oz.