Skin Care Heaven Product Review:
The Age Intervention Face Primer is an under makeup application. With it's silky feeling, it will make any inflammation lessen, wrinkles diminish, and target elasticity at the same time.
Makeup will be last longer and will look fresh all day long. The Age Intervention Face Primer will rejuvenate and plump up the skin. Age intervention Face Primer can be used either with or without foundation. Without foundation, the Age Intervention Face Primer will leave your skin looking flawless and polished making imperfections and pores minimal.
An Overview on the Key Ingredients:
- Co-Enzyme Q-10 and Nano Technology: This new technology delivers this proven topical agent in a manner that increases efficacy. Co-Enzyme Q-10 is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that will boost the skin’s ability to repair and regenerate. CoQ10 encourages the production of collagen and elastin and helps to protect the skin from sun damage.
- Palmitoyl Oligo Peptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7: This new technology has peptides that provide skin rebuilding and rejuvenation benefits. It will noticeably help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lys’lastine: New studies show that recently discovered natural dill seed extract can actually boost the synthesis of elastic fibers in the skin. This enzyme is responsible for the "functionality" of elastic fibers. The stunning result in the skin's greater elasticity and bounce.
- Hyaluronic Acid Microspheres: Hyaluronic acid attracts water to the skin and acts as a super moisturizer. Newly developed hyaluronic acid microspheres act as molecular sponges that provide not only extraordinary moisturizing capabilities, but also add volume to skin layers. This exerts pressure in the direction of the skin’s surface resulting in a much plumper smoother surface.
- White Tea Extract: An antioxidant that boosts the "immune function" of skin cells. White tea extract helps protect skin from the damaging effects of sun exposure in order to provide anti-aging benefits by building the skin’s resistance against stress factors that may cause the skin to age.
- Red Tea Extract: An antioxidant and anti-inflammatory natural agent, this will significantly decrease the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It also has a calming effect on the skin.
- Green Tea Extract: An antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, green tea extract will decrease the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Green tea extract also helps to reduce the appearance of skin redness, including rosacea and has anti-acne properties. It may also assist in protecting the skin against sun damage.
- Pomegranate: An antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, this helps support "cellular regeneration" and protect the skin against sun damage.
Use on entire face before or after sunscreen. Apply under makeup application.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Water(Aqua) Glycerine, Ethylhexyl, Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ubiquinone, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Vegetable Oil, Polysorbate 20, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylehexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
1 fl. oz.
We offer Jan Marini Skin Research products to users in the United States of America only.