Read A Review of this product
Stabilized vitamin C is a must for any skin care client, young or mature. We recommend the 10% for clients who have dry, sensitive skin or may have issues of redness or irritation.
Size: 2 fl. oz.
- It provides powerful antioxidant protection
- It fights to protect skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays from the sun
- It promotes collagen synthesis within the body
- It prevents premature aging of the skin
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- It reduces inflammation on the skin and soothes when the skin is irritated
Clean your skin and apply ample amounts of serum on your face, neck and chest area with your fingers. Use once or twice a day. Apply well before make-up, sunscreen or night cream. A light tingling sensation upon application is normal.
Water, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Fragrance, Sorbital, Zinc Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Bisulfite
Size: 1 fl. oz.
I lovehow this is really an effective brightener with out being irritating. be really careful about using in the area around eyes, though; should probably start with the 5 % there.